Harbour Cay Club extends an invitation to anyone wishing to enjoy our unique maritime community. Although we are a private, non-commercial marina, our members have the option of renting their dock space. So, spend the season with us and enjoy the Florida Keys in adult live aboard convenience.
Monthly rates from December through May are $23.00/foot for all sailboats and powerboats under 40' and $24.50/foot for powerboats 40' and over. Monthly rates from June through November are $20.00/ foot for all sailboats and powerboats under 40' and $21.50/foot for powerboats 40' and over.
Weekly transients are also welcome for $400/week. The Daily rate is $2.50 per foot per day.
All rates include utilities and are calculated based on documented length (not overall length) with a 35 foot minimum. State and County taxes apply to all rates.
- Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Reservations must be for a minimum of 2 months for any slip rental that includes any part of January, February or March. Weekly (and daily) rentals will be accepted if dock space is available during those months and throughout the rest of the year.
- A deposit of one month or the entire intended stay, whichever is less, is required at the time of reservation.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome. $150 deposit for dogs, refundable if no problems.
- The deposit will be refunded in full if the reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the start of the reservation; the deposit will not be refunded if the cancellation is within 30 days. However, the deposit minus $200 may be reimbursed for medical reasons at the discretion of the Fleet Captain.
- A grace period of 5 days for delayed arrival will be granted (or up to 10 days at the Fleet Captain’s discretion). At the end of the grace period, the reservation begins.
- HCC cannot guarantee a particular slip assignment. Although preferences will be considered, renters will be placed at the Fleet Captain's discretion based on availability and suitability.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not take credit cards. Check or cash only, please.
- Electrical service is available with both 30 & 50 amp service and pump-out risers are in easy reach of each dock. We also have Direct TV and Wi-Fi, but they are not guaranteed as part of our marina services. Renters are permitted to park one vehicle on marina grounds as availability permits.
For additional information, please contact the Fleet Captain or leave contact information by phone at 305-395-1750.
Dock Numbers and Marina Layout